eBook teaser – Cloud Company: Social Technologies and Practices in Strategy, Management, and Communications
Want to download a copy? Get one for free:
If you like this e-book, consider donating to support our effort. All donors get their name printed on the final book in the “Special Thanks” section. You will also get your book signed, if you want. You define the amount, we print your name.
The e-book above is not the final book. The printed Cloud Company book will be released in 2011.
Subscribe to our newsletter on the right side to receive upcoming e-books, presentations, and information on the availability and discounts of the upcoming book.
We aim our book to be:
- Holistic: Does a throughout analysis of the roots and societal transformations leading towards the need for a Cloud Company. Focuses on designing a Cloud Company from multiple points of view (e.g. not just marketing or IT).
- Stealable: We want to provide practical models and advice that are of immediate use for you.
- Browsable: We know everyone is nowadays busy, so we want ever double page to stand on its own.
- Visual: We believe in the power of visual communication: Therefore all our key ideas are also visualized.
- Extendend: Has additional content such as case stories and recommended tools available on the website for content that rapidly changes over time.
- Item: With the advent of electronic book readers and on-demand printing, we want our book to be a physical item that is both beautiful and worth owning.
The preliminary table of contents of the book is available on the right side (may change along the course of writing). Our website will act as an extension of the book and feature additional material such as case stories and recommended tools.
Sign up for future e-books
Preliminary Table of Contents
- I. Introduction and Forewords
- II. Understanding a Cloud Company
- Roots and Background
- Organizations & Governance
- Transactions & Exchange
- Production & Consumption
- Value Creation & Innovation
- Automation & Computing
- Transitions and Changes
- Roots and Background
- III. Designing a Cloud Company
- Key Principles of a Cloud Company
- The Organizational Triskelion Model
- The A.D.E.P.T Framework
- "How Cloud are You?" Assessment
- IV. Conclusion